Compliance & Accreditation
ACCA – The Association of Chartered Certified Accountants
Alison as the firms Principle is licensed as an Insolvency Practitioner by the ACCA, The Association of Chartered Certified Accountants which is the global body for professional accountants.
All of our activity is strictly regulated and we take compliance with the regulations very seriously. We are regularly audited and have recently been awarded the Quality Checked Award by the ACCA in recognition of not only the technical expertise of our team but the high level of service we provide to businesses in financial difficulty.
"Your firm has demonstrated its commitment to high professional standards by applying the 'best practice' proceedures thoughout its business" (ACCA)
R3 – The Association of Business Recovery Professionals
The firm is a member of R3, The Association of Business Recovery Professionals which is the leading professional association for insolvency and business recovery specialists across the UK.
R3 has representation around the UK and not only promotes best practice for professionals working within the insolvency industry but provides a forum for debate on key issues facing the profession.
Members of R3 are involved in a wide range of work with businesses and individuals that are financially distressed including acting as an independent chief executive to assist directors turn around a business, undertaking formal insolvency proceedings or supervising the recovery of funds for creditors.
Full R3 members are regulated by one of the eleven recognised professional bodies, these are:
- The Association of Chartered Certified Accountants,
- The Insolvency Practitioners Association,
- The Institute of Chartered Accountants in England & Wales,
- The Institute of Chartered Accountants in Ireland,
- The Institute of Chartered Accountants of Scotland,
- Solicitors Regulation Authority The Law Society,
- The Law Society of Scotland,
- The Law Society of Northern Ireland, Secretary of State / Department for Business, Innovation and Skills (BIS)
- The Bar
Further information about R3 can be found on www.r3.org.uk
25 April 2016
22 March 2016
20 January 2016
- Head Office: Suite 3 Farleigh House, Farleigh Court, Old Weston Road, Flax Bourton, Bristol, BS48 1UR
- Tel: 01275 464 038
Fax: 01275 462 937