Kirk Byrne Home page

Redundancy Payments Going On-line

Posted on 15 April 2015

Employees made redundant as a result of an insolvency can now make their claim online from the Redundancy Payments Service (RPS) for any monies due in respect of unpaid wages, holiday, notice and redundancy.

Employees may continue to submit claims by way of paper RP1 claim form should they so wish.

Online redundancy claim forms are available from the GOV.UK site.  

Should you have any further information regarding entitlements or how to make a claim through RPS, please speak to our Business Recovery team in our Bristol office.

back to overview
"having gone through this process, I wish I had known earlier how important it is to make sure you speak to the right people with insolvency qualifications. Thank you for your help"Director (Joinery Firm )

Contact Us

  • Head Office: Suite 3 Farleigh House, Farleigh Court, Old Weston Road, Flax Bourton, Bristol, BS48 1UR
  • Tel: 01275 464 038
    Fax: 01275 462 937

Copyright © 2012-2019 Byrne Associates   |  Privacy Policy  |  Sitemap

R3 - Association of Business Recovery Professionals
ACCA - global body for professional accountants
Byrne Associates twitter feed
Byrne Associates LinkedIn profile

Can we help?

Contact us now - 01275 464 038

Call now